January 15, 2010

Alice teaser


I'm heading off to Colorado for about two weeks for some amazing skiing, but before I left I wanted to leave everyone with a little teaser image for my magnum opus of my 11ft Alice in Wonderland image I've been working on and not working on forever.

I didn't want to give too much away, but you can definitely make out some hints of characters. The Mock Turtle was the most recently completed character so i thought I'd make an "in progress" version of him front and center for everyone to get excited about.

I promise this will be done soon. Although I did once again scrap my Cheshire Cat. Take four on him. The only other characters left to finalize are from the pool of tears scene and then the big kicker finale scene to bring it all home. Now that I'm typing this it seems like I have more work to do than I thought, but its coming along quickly these days. Shouldn't be much longer now.


currently reading: "Essex County" by Jeff Lemire
currently listening to: Spoon- "Transference"

1 comment:

David Apuzzo, Photography said...

Looking food my friend, I want to see the mad hatter! You're hiding it!